2022 Town Plan, UDR, Zoning Map Amendments
Pursuant to Title 24 VSA, Chapter 117, the Planning Commission is proposing updates to the Town Plan, Unified Development Regulations, and Zoning Map. The public hearing will take place October 11, 2022 at 6pm in the Community Room and via ZOOM.
Meeting ID: 820 6068 8937
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
The following documents are provided for public review and a full, printed copy is available at the Municipal Building.
- Short Summary of Each Proposed Edit- 2022 (PDF)
- Proposed Unified Development Regulations Update 2022 (PDF)
- Proposed Zoning Map Update 2022 (PDF)
- Proposed Town Plan Update 2022 (PDF)
- Planning Commission Report for Municipal Plan and Bylaw Amendments 2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Public Hearing (PDF)
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Milton Planning Commission meetings are being held both in person and virtually using Zoom, unless otherwise noted on the agenda. Zoom is free to the public and does not require registration or log-in. Public comment at meetings and public hearings held by the commission is welcomes and encourages using the following methods:
1. Call-in to the meeting: Dial 1-646-558-8656, and enter Meeting ID and Passcode.
2. Email Cymone Haiju, Planning Director with public testimony, prior to the meeting or hearing.
3. Free Wi-Fi (no password needed) is available from the parking lot of the Milton Public Library at 39 Bombardier Road, Milton, VT 05468.
4. Email Cymone Haiju, Planning Director to request the Agenda Packet for the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes