- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Due to COVID-19, Milton Planning Commission meetings are being held virtually using Zoom. No physical space is required for open meeting law as of Monday, March 30, 2020. Zoom is free to the public and does not require registration or log-in. Public comment at meetings and public hearings held by the commission is welcomes and encourages using the following methods:
1. Call-in to the meeting: Dial 1-646-558-8656, and enter Meeting ID and Passcode.
2. Email public testimony prior to the meeting or hearing to Cymone Haiju, Planning Director at email@example.com..
3. Free WiFi (no password needed) is available from the parking lot of the Milton Public Library at 39 Bombardier Road, Milton, VT 05468.
4. Request the Agenda Packet for the meeting by emailing Cally Audet, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
2022 Comprehensive Plan
The Selectboard adopted the 2018 Comprehensive Plan (PDF) on February 5, 2018 in order to meet minimum state requirements. The Planning Commission is now in the process of extensively updating this plan for a 2022 Comprehensive Plan. Please continue coming back to this page for updates, surveys and more information on this exciting process. We need the community to be involved in order for our Plan to best serve the residents' vision for the future!