How do I report hazardous road conditions?

During normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) hazardous road conditions can be reported to the DPW Office or Town Manager’s Office by calling 893‐6655. Outside of normal working hours, please call Police Dispatch at 893‐2424.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report hazardous road conditions?
2. Is there a Winter Parking Ban?
3. Safe Roads at Safe Speeds?
4. Can I plow snow into or across the Town Right-of-Way (ROW)?
5. What can be in the Town Right-of-Way (ROW)?
6. My mailbox was damaged by a snowplow; will the Town repair or replace it?
7. When will my street get plowed?
8. When will the sidewalks be cleared?
9. Does the Town add salt to the winter sand pile?
10. Can I get sand from the Town for my driveway?